Services to celebrate the life of Robert Gulikers will be Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 9:00 AM with burial to follow at Sunny Lane Cemetery in Del City.
Robert H. Gulikers was born on January 26, 1945 in Veghel, Netherlands to Harry Hendrik Hubertus Gulikers and Maria Elizabeth (Stegen) Gulikers. He died Wednesday, April 4, 2018 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Robert graduated from St. Josephs High School in Chickasha, Oklahoma and attended Southwestern College. He proudly served in the United States Army from July 1966 to July 1968. He was awarded a Letter of Appreciation, HDQRS, Depot Command. He married Vickie Lynn Robinson on July 11, 1970. Among many things Robert enjoyed fishing and watching OU Football. He loved his wife, his sons, his grandsons and all of his family.
He was preceded in death by:
• His parents, Harry Hendrik Hubertus and Maria Elizabeth Gulikers
• Infant brother Jonnie Gulikers and brother Hubert Gulikers
• Sisters, Josie Bruster, Theresia Novotny/Pierce and Carla Shaffer
He is survived by:
• His wife of 48 years, Vickie Gulikers
• Sons Shawn Gulikers and Chad Gulikers
• Grandchildren, Cody Gulikers and Matthew Gulikers
• Brothers and sisters, Leo Gulikers, Jules Gulikers, Tina Dalman, Peter Gulikers, Marti Giulikers, Joe Gulikers, Kitty Gulikers/Matthews, John Gulikers, Ron Gulikers and Yvonne Spurgeon
• Many other relatives including nieces, nephews and many friends