Viewing will be 4-8 PM Tuesday with the family receiving friends from 6-8 PM.
Services will be 10:00 AM Wednesday April 18 at Bodine Baptist Church with burial at 3:00 PM at Oaklawn Cemetery in Sulphur, Oklahoma.
Earl, 83, received his Heavenly reward on April 14, 2018. The son of Floyd & Jewel Little, Earl was born on May 20, 1934 in Sulphur, OK. After graduating from Sulphur High School, Earl was blessed with three daughters, Rebecca Sue, Debhora Ann, and Lori Lynn. Earl provided a warm & loving home for his family by working as a bricklayer. When Earl wasn’t working he could be found enjoying hobbies such as playing softball, avidly following the Oklahoma Sooners in football and the New York Yankees. A hard working, devoted family man, Earl loved the Lord with all of his heart. He enjoyed worshipping and fellowshipping at Bodine Baptist Church for many years. Earl was known for his sportsmanship and love for bible study and will be deeply missed.
Earl was preceded in death by:
• his parents, Floyd and Jewel Little
• and daughter, Rebecca Sue Bell.
Earl leaves cherished memories with:
• his loving daughters: Lori Wolf & husband, Kevin of Atlanta, GA and Debi Hoffman & husband, Mike of Tucson, AZ;
• sisters, Betty McElvany, and Patricia Booker and husband Roger;
• 7 grandchildren:
• 6 great-grandchildren:
• and nieces, nephews, and other loving family and friends.