Obituary for Jerry Haskins,
Jerry Lee Haskins, Sr.
June 30, 1941 – August 5, 2012
Jerry was born in Riceville, Iowa. He was president of Comfort Guard and was a reserve Deputy Sheriff.
He was preceded in death by:
• His parents; Gail and Bertha Isabelle (Newel) Haskins;
• His wife, Margarett Ann Haskins on May 2, 2005;
• Son, Jerry Lee Haskins, Jr.;
• Son-in-law Sam Harrison;
• And brother Ray Henderson.
Jerry is survived by:
• Two daughters, who were the light of his life, Paula Fuller (Guy) and Sonya Haskins (Ron Rice);
• Daughter-in-law Lynda Haskins;
• Sisters Doris Foust, Vickey Neilson, Sharon Urioste;
• Grandchildren Jerry Lee Haskins, III and wife Alicia, Dustin Harrison, Matt Haskins, Nick Haskins, Jessica Harrison and Josh Harrison;
• Great granddaughter Elizabeth Haskins;
• God Daughter, Kenna Mendenhall;
• And his dog Miss Pebbles.
Special thanks to the caregivers Renee, Michelle, Melanie, Stacey, and Melissa, whom he called “Jerry’s Girls”. Also, special thanks to Dr. William Beringer for giving Jerry 5 extra years of extended life.
The insignias listed here may be subject to copyright and / or trademarked. Those copyrights and trademarks are owned by the respective organizations.